As part of my spring cleaning, I go through our dogs’ supplies to make sure we’re stocked up for a few months. One must have in our home is DGP for Pets. Both Rodrigo and Sydney have arthritis and Sydney is still slowly recovering from a partial cruciate tear.
Although we finally have their joint maintenance down…
We still need pain relief for when our dogs over do it or when they wake up feeling a bit stiff. And since our dogs need a little pain relief once a week or so, we keep our house stocked up on DGP for Pets. I place an order on Amazon.com 3x a year.
1. DGP is all natural – our vet approves and we were able to use it with an anti-inflammatory prescribed by our vet (we always get approval first).
2. DGP can be used daily and long term without worry about the impact on our dogs’ kidney and liver.
3. DGP isn’t bitter and tastes great with peanut butter, hot dogs, or crushed up in our dogs’ food.
4. DGP works fast! I can give it to Rodrigo and Sydney when I notice that they’re a bit stiff or sore and see a noticeable difference in an hour or so – I usually give it to them before bed so that they don’t wake up stiff the morning after a long walk.
5. DGP combined with a joint care supplement, allowed our dogs to return to their normal, playful selves.
6. DGP is an affordable alternative to prescription pain relief and it can be picked up on Amazon, 1-800-PetMeds, and DGPforPets.com.
7. DGP can be given to cats too.
I know I have 4 bottles around this house somewhere and in the aftermath of our tiling project, I’m excited to get the house back in order so that I can track them down and put them in the dogs’ first aid kit.