Keep the Tail Wagging is a premier pet blog with a growing, targeted audience of dog lovers who visit daily; featuring articles on dog care from the perspective of a dog mom to three rescues.
With a traditional magazine, once someone turns a page, they’ve forgotten about your ad. By working with Keep the Tail Wagging, your brand is indexed on Google via quality blog posts, and is seen on several social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google Plus, and LinkedIn).
By choosing to work with Keep the Tail Wagging, you’re taking advantage of 20+ years of professional experience. I worked very hard to build my brand and you can trust me to show your brand the same level of respect.
- BlogPaws 2014 (did you know I spoke at BlogPaws 2013?)
- BarkWorld 2014
- SuperZoo 2014
- Blog Sponsorship
Choose one of the above services or simply contact me about sponsoring Keep the Tail Wagging.
- Domain Authority (open site explorer) – 43
- Page Authority (open site explorer) – 52
- Google Page Rank - 3
- Average Monthly Unique Visitors – 14,020
- Average Monthly Pageviews – 42,734
- Alexa Ranking – 121,664
- Facebook Page Likes – 11,298
- Twitter Followers – 8,990
- LinkedIn Connections – 500+
- Google+ Circled – 3,846
- Klout Score - 63
- Updated 7/24/2013
“Here at RuffGrip Dog Leash we’ve seen great results working with Kimberley, each time we’ve seen an increase in web traffic on both our website (ruffgrip.com) and our Facebook page. Kimberley is professional and organized and she gives a lot of thought to the product reviews she does. Because of Kimberley’s great upbeat style, I feel confident that when I tell my customers to visit “Keepthetailwagging.com” that they will find informative articles with Kimberley’s own personal touch, honest reviews as well as good conversations. I wouldn’t hesitate to work with Kimberley again.” Leslie R. Munroe, RuffGrip
- Speaking engagement at Bloggy Boot Camp – Las Vegas, October 2012
- Feature in Women’s Day magazine, February 2013
- Quote in Dog Fancy magazine, February 2013
- Speaking engagement at BlogPaws, May 2013
- Quote in Dog Fancy magazine, June 2013
- See my About Page for more