Keep the Tail Wagging is a premier pet blog with a rapidly growing, targeted audience of dog lovers who visit daily. This blog features articles on dog care from the perspective of a dog mom to three rescues. This is a perfect online spot for you to advertise your business, sharing your products and/or services with thousands of dog lovers.
With a traditional magazine, once someone turns a page, they’ve forgotten about your ad. By working with Keep the Tail Wagging, your brand is indexed on Google via quality blog posts, and is seen on several social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google Plus, and LinkedIn).
By choosing to work with Keep the Tail Wagging, you’re taking advantage of 20+ years of professional experience. I worked very hard to build my brand and you can trust me to show your brand the same level of respect.
- Poochapalooza 2013
- Scrub-A-Mutt 2013
- BlogPaws 2014 (did you know I spoke at BlogPaws 2013?)
- Sponsored Stories
- Product Reviews
- Blog Sponsorship
- Pick My Brain Social Media Session
- Blogging Assistance & Freelance Writing
Choose one of the above services or simply contact me about sponsoring Keep the Tail Wagging.
Sponsorship of Keep the Tail Wagging starts at $100 per month and includes…
- and introductory post on my blog,
- regular mentions of a business in blog posts,
- a 125×125 banner in the right sidebar that is visible on all pages of the site,
- a detailed landing page that I produce,
- and weekly promotion on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, and LinkedIn as well as visibility on Pinterest and Tumbler.
Because it’s a paid sponsorship, the FTC requires that I disclose the sponsorship to readers and Google requires that the link be a no-follow link. The reason I work so hard at promoting my sponsors is because most businesses are looking for a follow link and I believe that heavy social media promotion will give you the same thing. Look at this testimonial by RuffGrip…
- Google Page Rank - 3
- Average Monthly Unique Visitors – 9,554
- Average Monthly Views – 17,661
- Alexa Ranking – 152,356
- Facebook Page Likes – 8,776
- Twitter Followers – 8,737
- LinkedIn Connections – 500+
- Google+ Circled – 3,702
- Klout Score - 62
- Updated 4/20/2013
“Here at RuffGrip Dog Leash we’ve seen great results working with Kimberley, each time we’ve seen an increase in web traffic on both our website (ruffgrip.com) and our Facebook page. Kimberley is professional and organized and she gives a lot of thought to the product reviews she does. Because of Kimberley’s great upbeat style, I feel confident that when I tell my customers to visit “Keepthetailwagging.com” that they will find informative articles with Kimberley’s own personal touch, honest reviews as well as good conversations. I wouldn’t hesitate to work with Kimberley again.” Leslie R. Munroe, RuffGrip
- Speaking engagement at Bloggy Boot Camp – Las Vegas, October 2012
- Feature in Women’s Day magazine, February 2013
- Quote in Dog Fancy magazine, February 2013
- Speaking engagement at BlogPaws, May 2013
- Quote in Dog Fancy magazine, June 2013
- See my About Page for more