What is BlogPaws?
BlogPaws is an annual blogging conference that offers an amazing opportunity to hone our blogging and social media skills while networking face-to-face to build connections with fellow bloggers and brands. And I’ve been invited to speak!
“Our conferences bring together hundreds of pet parents eager to hone their online publishing skills, inspire and collaborate with each other on business projects and pet welfare causes, and connect with the companies who sponsor our events.
BlogPaws attracts expert and inspirational speakers, from TV personalities (Andrea Arden, Rescue Ink, even Tillman the Skateboarding Bulldog!), to social platform experts (Squidoo, StumbleUpon, Tout, BlogHer), to legal presenters on copyright and ecommmerce concerns (FTC and private counsel), and dozens more.” ~ Source: BlogPaws
What is Keep the Tail Wagging?
Keep the Tail Wagging is an online magazine that shares dog care tips from the perspective of a fur mom of three dogs.
In less than a year, Keep the Tail Wagging attracted over 14,000 followers on Facebook and Twitter. 90% of those followers are women who love their dogs!
My Audience is Your Target Market
- 90% female dog lovers
- Google Page Rank - 3
- Average Monthly Unique Visitors – 8,881
- Average Monthly Views – 14,724
- Alexa Ranking – 168,898
- Facebook Page Likes – 7,632
- Twitter Followers – 8,641
- LinkedIn Connections – 500+
- Google+ Circled – 3,622
- Klout Score - 62
- Updated 4/20/2013
BlogPaws 2013 Sponsorship
In return for your sponsorship, your company will receive personal thanks and recognition on Keep the Tail Wagging, as well as my support at the BlogPaws 2013 Conference itself. Just a few ideas I have are:
- An introduction post welcoming your business to Keep the Tail Wagging, sharing how great you are to my readers, and mentioning any current promotions your company is offering.
- Mention of business/product in promotional posts about BlogPaws 2013 (3-5 posts).
- A “sponsored by YOURCOMPANY” link in articles 2 weeks prior to BlogPaws 2013.
- Site wide banner ad in the right sidebar for the months of April and May.
- Use of business marketing products (business cards, pens, notepads, etc) at BlogPaws 2013.
- Business name to be printed on business cards created to distribute at BlogPaws 2013.
Why Sponsor Keep the Tail Wagging
Your sponsorship shows that you support the pet blogging community and appreciate our value as partners in the promotion of your business and products through blogging and social media.
I have three plus years of blogging and social media experience and 20+ years of professional working experience. My career as a professional, corporate accountant combined with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business has prepared me to build a successful online magazine and following. I will respect your brand as much as I respect my own and look forward to representing you at BlogPaws 2013.