We have three dogs. Three lovely, happy, healthy, smart, and funny dogs. We live in the Pacific Northwest and fall is here and the rain came to party. We now have three lovely, happy, healthy, smart, funny, WET DOGS!
We also have two cats and a litter box.
As much as I love our dogs, I hate walking into our house after a few hours away and smelling that strong dog smell. You know, the one that reminds you of the last time you visited the dog kennels. We bathe our dogs regularly, we scoop the litter box daily, we vacuum weekly using the Arm & Hammer Carpet & Room Pet Fresh Odor Eliminator, we keep our home clean. But sometimes we can’t avoid the smell of pets in our home.
Time to “spring clean” for the holidays…
With the holidays coming up, I know that like us, many of you are doing a “spring clean” to prepare your home for family and friends. During your cleaning, definitely check out NOse Offense For PETS Air & Fabric Odor Eliminator. We use it the same way you’d use Febreeze, to freshen up the house. We spray the carpets, rugs, dog beds, and furniture once a week to keep our home smelling fresh. I also spray the interior my car (the dog car) after long dog walks or trips to the beach. We’ve been using NOse Offense for a couple of months and have never been happier.
Why I love NOse Offense for PETS…
- NOse Offense doesn’t have a strong, chemical smell. In fact, there really isn’t much of a smell at all. So we’re not covering pet smells with lavender, vanilla, or winter’s rain.
- Since NOse Offense is frangrance free, it’s a great product for pet owners who are sensitive to smells*
- NOse Offense doesn’t bleach or otherwise discolor our fabrics.
- NOse Offense dries right away so our pets are immediately allowed in the room.
- NOse Offense can be sprayed in the air too.
- NOse Offense is non-toxic, organic, and biodegradable.
Because the creators of NOse Offense is offering a 15% discount on your total order if you use the code WAGGING15. Isn’t that cool? I love saving money, I love it even more right before the holidays. What’s even better is that NOse Offense is affordable already, which surprised me, because it always seems like it costs a little more to go Green.
So please check out NOse Offense. If you buy it, please come back and share what you think! Don’t forget the discount code – this offer ends December 3rd!
Now it’s your turn! How do you combat pet smells in your home and car?